06/09/2023 through 12/28/2024
06/09/2023 through 01/14/2025
The enchanting northern state of Rajasthan is awash with all the colours of India. On our classic adventure, we discover the fierce history of massive forts and the opulence and splendour of Maharajahs’ palaces. Stroll markets, search for the elusive Bengal tiger, enjoy a shared meal with a family in Pushkar, and soak up the culture of the local people. This is truly the essence of Rajasthan.
- Delhi – Leader-led Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Delhi – Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Delhi – Visit to the Jama Masjid Mosque
- Agra – Taj Mahal
- Agra – Agra Fort
- Agra – Red Fort guided tour
- Madhogarh – Leader-led village walk
- Madhogarh – Dinner at Fort Madhogarh
- Jaipur – Amber Fort
- Jaipur – Leader-led walking & market tour
- Ranthambhore National Park – Evening wildlife safari
- Bundi – Stepwell
- Bundi – Bundi Palace
- Bundi – Market visit & Chai tasting
- Bijaipur – Countryside jeep safari
- Udaipur – Leader-led walking tour
- Udaipur – City Palace
- Pushkar – Leader-led walking tour
- Pushkar – Home-cooked lunch
- This is our most popular trip to Rajasthan and one of the top-selling trips in our entire range. Opulent, whimsical, and endlessly fascinating – Rajasthan will no doubt capture your imagination and your heart too.
- Don’t worry if you find the idea of travelling to India daunting at first – your local leader will be on hand to give you all the insider info to help you have a memorable experience of this captivating, but sometimes challenging, country.
- Walk past hills, shimmering lakes, and marble palaces of Udaipur – India’s most romantic city and one of our favourites. Read more about why here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/venice-of-the-east-india-udaipur/
- Watch the sunset from a rampart on Fort Madhogarh, one of our heritage hotels (and a former royal residence) that will be your accommodation while here.
- Keep your adrenaline charged with an evening tiger-spotting safari among the lakes and jungles of one of India’s best known national parks – Ranthambhore.
- Visit our local friends in their home on the border of sacred Pushkar Lake and the evocative Thar Desert. Share a meal together and gain insight into local life.
- Could any visit to India be complete without a visit to the Taj Mahal? Here’s what you need to know about your visit: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/taj-mahal-travel-guide/
Ranthambhore National Park
Pushkar - Delhi
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us