Scotland's Shetland Islands
Scotland’s Shetland Islands
Discover the many charms of the Shetland Islands on a small group tour featuring dramatic coastlines, towering sea cliffs, wildlife spotting, and history galore. Lerwick, a charming town that plays host to the Shetland Museum, is filled with historic buildings and your home away from home on this trip. Private minibus adventures will take you to famous Eshaness and the most northerly point in the United Kingdom to spot local wildlife like puffins and seals. Add a quaint town and atmospheric pubs to enjoy at the end of each day and this trip has it all.
- Lerwick- Lerwick Leader Led Walking Tour
- Lerwick – Shetland Museum Tour
- Sumburgh – Jarlshof and Sumburgh Head Hike
- Shetland – Muckle Flugga Trip
- Lerwick – Overnight Ferry Lerwick to Aberdeen
- Eshaness – Coastal Hike
- Lerwick, a charming town filled with historic buildings, makes for the perfect base for your trip. Unpack once, settle in, and enjoy a warm welcome back at the end of each day.
- Tour the Shetland Museum which celebrates the local history with engaging interactive exhibits and world renowned collections of historic artefacts and documents.
- Keep a lookout for puffins on a private minibus trip to Muckle Flugga which is home to the Muckle Flugga Lighthouse and the most northerly point in the United Kingdom.
- Take a private minibus tour to Eshaness and be captivated by the crashing waves, dramatic sea cliffs, and history which makes this destination a Shetland Islands ‘must visit’.
- Maximise your time by catching the overnight ferry where you will snooze in a comfortable ‘sleeping pod’ that reclines 70 degrees to help you get a good night’s rest.
Aberdeen to Lerwick
Lerwick to Aberdeen
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us